Cleaner, healthier skin
Closer, smoother shaves
Less irritation and razor bumps
Sonic powered • 3 Speeds
Rechargeable • Waterproof
- SONICLEAR VS. CLARISONIC
- SONICLEAR PETITE VS. ELITE
Antimicrobial. Soniclear brushes are engineered to stay clean and fresh longer with our built in LIFE® antimicrobial protection against stain and odor causing bacteria. Won't wash out or wear off for the life of the brushes. Clarisonic brushes do not have this protection.
More Sonic Powered Cleansing. In comparison tests, Soniclear Brushes were found to have 110% more sonic powered cleansing area than Clarisonic.
The whole entirety of the soniclear brush head provides sonic powered cleansing; which represents more than double that of Clarisonic as shown in independent testing. This difference helps make it easier to clean the t-zone area with soniclear.
Soniclear Brush Head
Clarisonic Brush Head
This difference helps make it easier to clean the t-zone area of the face with Soniclear than Clarisonic.*
- Carbon Fibre Power Control Handle. Produces up to 300 sonic movements per second for 7x better cleansing than with hands alone.
- Antimicrobial Daily Cleanse Brush. Gentle, effective daily cleanse brush. Brush bristles are sized and uniquely rounded at the tip for gentle, effective daily cleansing. Antimicrobial for stain and odor causing
- Cleansing Timer. Built in automatic timer beeps to remind you to move to next cleansing area.
- Cordless and Rechargeable. Provides up to an hour of continuous use on a single charge.
- Waterproof. Fully waterproof for use in the shower and bath.
- Antimicrobial Product Protection. Safe, effective and long lasting LIFE Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into the brush head to protect against stain and odor causing bacteria so brushes stay cleaner, fresher for longer. Won't wash out or wear off for the life of the brush.
- Warranty. The Soniclear Petite has a 3 year limited warranty against defects.
Click below to view manual online.
The inventors of Soniclear recognized that skin cells and moisture remaining on the brush heads between uses can create conditions for bacteria to grow. So all Soniclear brush bristles, the base to which the bristles are attached and the protective cap are treated during the manufacturing process with proprietary LIFE® antimicrobial product protection - a soniclear exclusive - to guard against the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria. Traditional skin cleansing systems do not provide this protection.
The antimicrobial protection in Soniclear is registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency to guard against stain and odor causing bacteria on the Brush Heads of your Soniclear. In laboratory tests, surfaces treated with the antimicrobial in Soniclear showed 99.9% inhibition of stain and odor causing bacteria after 24 hours compared with an untreated control. Safe, effective and long lasting, the antimicrobial product protection in Soniclear Brush Heads will not wash out or wear off for the normal life of the brush so the brushes stay cleaner, fresher for longer.
Antimicrobial product protection is not a substitute for good hygienic practices nor is it intended to protect the user from disease causing microorganisms. We recommend that you clean the Brush Heads with warm soapy water before and after each use and not share Brush Heads for sanitary reasons.
Michael Todd Soniclear Cleansing Brushes Comparison World's First Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush Model Petite Elite Price $99 $149 Antimicrobial Brush Protection Yes Yes Warranty (years) 3 5 C-Boost™ Technology No Yes Speeds 3 6 Brushes Face Face & Body Rechargeable Battery Life (minutes) 170 60 Available in Solid Colors & Prints Yes Yes Non Slip Hand Grips No Yes Built-In Timer Yes Yes 100% Waterproof (Submergible) Yes Yes Brush Life (months) 6
Wireless Charging/Storage Cradle (Sold Separately) Yes Included Pedi Treatment Head (Sold Separately) Yes Yes Travel Case (Sold Separately) Included Yes Shower Caddy (Sold Separately) Yes Yes Extension Handle (Sold Separately) No Yes