Enjoy silky-smooth and hair-free skin for weeks at a time with our ergonomically designed 2-in-1 epilator and hair trimming device. The Hair Eraser is suitable for use on all skin tones and with all hair colors. You may choose to trim hair with the trimming head in more sensitive areas or completely epilate the hair by removing it at the root with the epilation head. Experience the convenience of not having to shave, pluck or wax for weeks at a time.
Multiple touch points operating on a 360* rotating treatment head grasp and remove hair at the root. Unlike waxing, the epilator head does not pull at the surrounding skin. Unlike plucking, which removes hair one at a time, the epilation head removes multiple hairs simultaneously to save time. Unlike shaving, which removes hair at the surface, the epilation head removes hair at the root so that skin stays hair-free for weeks at a time.
It is recommended to perform epilation on hair that is between 5-10mm long. The trimmer head allows you to trim hair prior to an epilation session or use it alone on more sensitive areas of skin.
2 Speed Settings
You may choose to use low or high speed to personalize your epilation treatment to meet your specific comfort level.
Easy Plug-in Operation
The Hair Eraser plugs into your wall outlet to maintain a continuous power output for a quick and easy treatment. There is no hassle or expense of purchasing disposable batteries with the Hair Eraser.
Ergonomically Designed Handle
The curved device handle fits securely in the palm of your hand for ease of use during treatments.
Included with purchase is the innovative wireless charger.
How to Use
Your Hair Eraser comes with a Simple Quick Start Guide.
When using the epilation head, it is ideal to bathe or shower before use. This will soften the follicle lining and make the hair removal process easier.
- Make sure your skin is completely dry when you start to epilate. When you use the device for the first time, we advise you to try it out on an area with only light hair growth. This helps get accustomed to the epilation process.
- For optimal epilating results, the hairs should not be longer than 10 millimeters.
- To epilate longer hair;
- Shorten the hairs to a maximum length of 10 mm with the trimmer head or shave hair completely. In this case you can start to epilate after a few days (hair must be at least 0.5 mm long).
- Select speed “I” for areas with little hair growth and for areas where bones are located directly beneath the skin, such as knees and ankles.
- Select speed “II” for larger areas with stronger hair growth. Stretch your skin with your free hand to make the hairs stand upright.
- Place the device perpendicular to the skin with the epilator head pointing forward. Move the device against the direction of hair growth at a moderate speed.