What it is:
A weekly AHA & BHA exfoliating peel/mask formulated with Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Fruit Enzymes in a soothing base of 100% Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice.
What it is formulated to do:
Intensely exfoliates to help remove dead dulling skin, improve the appearance of pore size, fine lines, wrinkles, rough texture and uneven tone. Provides a more radiant, glowing, youthful look.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
-Water or Cheap Fillers
What else you need to know:
Intended for All Skin Types except Sensitive.
100 ml/ 3.4 fl oz
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Benefits & Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid (AHA)
- Lightens and brightens the appearance of discolorations for a more radiant complexion
- Improves the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps Exfoliate the skin to improve the look of rough or uneven textured skin
Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Promotes balance & clarity for a healthy looking complexion
- Helps remove excess surface oil on the skin
- Wild blueberry, wild bilberry, strawberry, raspberry, grapefruit, Hawaiian noni fruit
- Rich in vitamins C, K , E , biotin, B6, B1 and resveratrol to help protect the skin’s youthful appearance and exude radiance
- Live Enzymes help clear dead skin for a refreshed looking complexion
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- One of nature’s most beneficial ingredients for skin, known for its moisturizing & soothing properties
Caution: This product is a powerful exfoliant and is not recommended for sensitive skin. May be irritating to certain individuals. Use caution when applying. Test on a small area of skin before using over entire face.
- Apply to clean dry skin of the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry before applying a serum and moisturizer. Suitable for use once every 1-2 weeks.
Side effects of Alpha Hydroxy Acid include occasional mild irritation and sun sensitivity. Use an SPF for several weeks after using WILD BERRY PEEL or any product containing Alpha Hydroxy Acid. If irritation occurs, shorten length of treatments. If irritation continues, discontinue use.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Isopentyldiol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20,Lactic Acid, Rosehip Seed Powder, L-Arginine, Decyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Galactoarabian, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconolactone, Willow Bark Extract, Hawaiian Noni Fruit Extract, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Wild Blueberry Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Raspberry Seed Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Prune Fruit Extract, Cherry Fruit Extract, Wild Bilberry Fruit Leaf Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Powder, Blueberry Fiber, Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, Orange Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexglycine.
Information on Ingredients: MTTO is constantly updating the ingredients in our products to bring you the most effective and natural skin care, without cheap water fillers, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. The above listing represents the current up to date formulation for this product. Due to long lead times for production of our packaging, the ingredients listing on the package may not reflect all current ingredients. Refer to the ingredients listing on our website for the most up to date information on ingredients.